Monday, November 24, 2014

Insanity days 2 & 3...

Okay, so here's the update - The day after I started Insanity I had every intention of getting up early and doing the second workout, but my entire body hurt....

So yeah, I embraced the pain from day one of Insanity; I thoroughly enjoyed and took notice to every step, twist, bend, and reach I participated in. The next two days I had early morning schedules, so I wasn't able to get to my second day until Saturday night. I was able to do this one pretty well. I started out more tired, but by the end I was feeling good; I didn't even want to throw up at the end! It was kind of exhilarating.

Then came Sunday-the day of rest. I did the cardio recovery this morning; it really wasn't that much of a recovery. Any who, with my increased intake of water and my 3 workouts with Shaun T, I'm actually already feeling better, faster, stronger...that, that, that, that don't kill you could only make you stronger. I need you to hur.... okay, just kidding. That song just popped into my head as I was typing that. It's had me thinking how crazy it is how we really have so much control over the way we are feeling and the way our body performs. I've had some shoulder problems this last year, and it's kind come down to the fact that I'm pretty skinny, so there isn't any muscle which causes my joints rub and pop, and that's kind of painful. I really think this is going to help, plus I've already noticed a difference.

Anyway, that's about if for now. This week my goal is to do Insanity everyday, so I guess we'll see how it's going at the end of the week.

Much love,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment